Sound you can trust.
When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris®-series monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response, powerful Class AB amplification with loads of headroom, and a suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies. Whether you’re recording your first album or your latest hit, Eris monitors will ensure your vision is heard.
Woofers that deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E5’s five-inch woofer helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listener’s ear. This provides a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end.
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies.
Monitors you can customize.
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor® subwoofer into your monitor setup.
Connect to virtually any line-level source.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E5 monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually any line-level source.
Components and construction
- 5.25-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety
- 70 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
|1- Balanced XLR|
|1- Balanced ¼” TRS|
|1- Unbalanced RCA|
|Frequency Response||53 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||3 kHz|
|LF Amplifier Power||45W|
|HF Amplifier Power||35W|
|Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)||102 dB|
|HF Driver||1” silk dome|
|Input Impedance||10 kΩ|
|Volume Range||A-type taper|
|MF Control||-6, 0, +6 dB|
|HF Control||-6, 0, +6 dB|
|Low Cut||Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz|
|Acoustic Space||Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB|
|External mains fuse|
|100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz|
|Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard|
|Width||7” (178 mm)|
|Depth||7.68” (195 mm)|
|Height||10.24” (260 mm)|
|Weight||10.2 lbs (4.63 kg)|