Sample. Edit. Loop. Perform.
Take the guess work out of choosing the right tool for the job – the Strike MultiPad is IT.
Introducing the Strike MultiPad from Alesis – the first percussion pad incredible enough to earn the Strike name. The Strike MultiPad is an incredibly capable and versatile device that far surpasses the performance and creative potential of any previous electronic drum pad. Never before has such sheer percussive power been built into a single unit or been so easy to play. SAMPLE anything you want – any sound, any effect, from anywhere. EDIT your samples and loops with the five built-in effects processors. LOOP-based recording of your performance is a snap, either from the samples you created or the live audio looper. PERFORM better, faster, with more creativity, versatility and capability than any other drum pad, anywhere.
Never miss a beat
4.3″ display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing fast
Over 8000 samples and loops
32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
Meet your new soundcard
2-input / 2-output USB audio and MIDI interface
Sample right off the internet
Built-in sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone or other audio device
Load samples via USB drive
Import WAV files and backup your kits
Built-in audio looper
Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
Get lit, then make a hit
9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
5 built-in effects processors
3 kit effects, 1 master effect, compressor and equalizer
Custom effect control
Freely map two Alesis “A-LINK” infinite rotary knobs to dozens of effects and mixing controls
Easy audio routing
Route the metronome or any sound to seperate audio outputs
Supersize your pad
Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs: (3) external drum/cymbal triggers, a hi-hat pedal, and (2) dual foot controls
Pro Tools First.
Avid Pro Tools is the industry standard digital audio workstation found in recording studios across the globe. Included with the Strike MultiPad is Pro Tools | First – Alesis Edition, a special version of this acclaimed software which includes an exclusive plugin bundle only available from Alesis. When you need to record or edit your samples on a more granular level, Pro Tools | First – Alesis Edition is the perfect solution.
Ableton Live Lite.
Ableton Live 10 Lite is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 10 – but don’t let that fool you. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to create, record, mix, and perform. When Ableton Live 10 Lite is paired with the Alesis Strike MultiPad, the possibilities are endless.
Percussion Pad with Sampler and Looper
- 9 Velocity-sensitive pads
- Over 8000 (6 GB) preinstalled sounds and samples
- 32 GB Storage
- 4.3″ Colour display
- Samples can be recorded via USB, smartphone, microphone, or other audio devices
- WAV import and backup via USB or hard disk (FAT32)
- Edit samples directly from the pad
- Adjustable RGB lights provide info about sounds and loops, as well as the configuration of pads
- Loop recorder creates in real time loops from internal sounds or external inputs
- 2-Channel USB audio Interface
- 5 Effects processors: 3 kit effects, 1 master effect, compressor and equalizer
- 2 “A LINK” assignable rotary knobs
- Extensive audio routing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 350 x 355 x 76 mm
- Weight: 3.85 kg
- Includes power supply (100-240 V) and premium software suite with Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools First
- USB memory
- USB MIDI / Audio
- MIDI In/Out
- 2 x Main output, 6.3 mm jack (unbalanced)
- 2 x AUX output, 6.3 mm jack (unbalanced)
- 3.5 mm and 6.3 mm jack headphone outputs
- 3 x Trigger input, 6.3 mm jack (1 x mono, 2 x stereo)
- 1 x Hi-Hat pedal input (in/out or variable)
- 2 x Record input, 6.3 mm jack (unbalanced)
- 2 x Footswitch input (stereo) for dual footswitch