EJ45LP “lightly polished,” normal tension, is D’Addario’s best selling “lightly polished” set, preferred for its balance of rich tone and smooth feel. Pro-Arte lightly polished composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. Each wound string is polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte lightly polished sets are also ideal for recording.
• Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
• Wound strings are polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise, great for recording!
• Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
• Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
• String Gauges: Trebles .0280, .0322, .036 Basses .027, .34, .043
• Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh