MAXIMUM PASSPORT PERFORMANCE
Maximize the sonic punch of any large performance with the Passport Venue portable sound system. Its full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 600 watts of uncompromising sonic power provide powerful, clear and reliable Fender sound reinforcement ideal for larger venues and occasions, including band and DJ gigs; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations and more.
- All-in-one PA system with 10-channel powered mixer and full-range speakers
- 600 watts
- 13 inputs (four XLR mic/line, two 1/4″ instrument/line, two 1/4″ stereo, two 1/8″ stereo, one USB stereo)
- USB record/playback system records WAV files and plays WAV/MP3 files
- Sub output with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use-Adds power and clarity
- Phantom power switch and high-impedance (hi-Z) instrument/line switch
EXPERIENCE THE POWER AND PORTABILITY OF THE
To preserve your performance or presentation, Passport Venue features a USB record/playback system that lets you record WAV audio files using a USB flash drive, and also play WAV and MP3 files.
PHANTOM POWER SWITCH
Passport Venue’s phantom front-panel power switch provides DC electric power through mic cables to operate condenser microphones that require external power.
Instruments and microphones operate using different impedances. This Passport system’s front-panel instrument/line switching lets you choose the correct impedance for either one.
The front-panel reverb controls for each channel of this Passport system let you dial in just the right amount of the spacious effect, for any degree of ambient depth from subtle to cavernous.
¼” SUB OUTPUT
For powered subwoofer use that will bring out the best clear and powerful low end in your performance or presentation, this Passport system features a front-panel sub output with an automatic high-pass filter.