The Analog Chorus creates classically lush, liquid textures with Rate, Level, Depth, High, and Low controls for superior control over your sound.
This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
• Analog bucketbrigade technology
• Small footprint saves pedalboard space
• HIGH and LOW cut controls for detailed tone sculpting
• Two outputs for a wide and sweeping stereo spread
- LOW knob controls amount of low frequency cut
- HIGH knob controls amount of high frequency cut
- LEVEL knob controls overall effect volume
- RATE knob controls speed of chorus effect
- DEPTH knob controls overall intensity of chorus effect
- THRU OUTPUT jack engages stereo mode
- 7 FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (blue LED indicates on)