The most widely played reeds in the world with a superiority proven over the years, these reeds suit all styles of music. Traditionals are known for their excellent response in all registers, allowing a pianissimo attack in even the highest notes. They are also extremely flexible, allowing the legato or staccato execution of large intervals while maintaining a richness of tone that gives body and clarity to the sound, which is a hallmark of Vandoren reeds.
This reed is designed to produce a quality of extremely pure sound due to:
• A very thin reed tip (the area of reed with maximum vibration).
• A solid vertebral column (more cane in the area which climbs gradually to the heel).
- Traditional reeds are available for all clarinets and saxophones in various strengths.
- Every reed sealed in ‘Flow Pack’ to ensure freshness.
- Extremely articulate and dynamic
- Flexible for immaculate playability