Your Practice Companion
Introducing the latest and most portable addition to the Alesis Strike Amp family – the Strike Amp 8. This electronic drum amp is your perfect practice companion, featuring a handsomely-housed 8” woofer and built-in mixer. Want to invite some friends over to jam? The Strike Amp 8 cuts through the mix so you won’t get drowned-out by your bandmates. Whatever the situation, the Alesis Drums Strike Amp Series are the best amps to power your drums.
2000 Watts of Power and Clarity
With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and super high-performance transducers, this speaker will always play loud and clear, in any space, in any situation—whether you’re performing, recording or rehearsing. The heavy-duty 8-inch low frequency driver really adds the “kick” to kickdrum. And the high-frequency compression driver in its computer-optimized waveguide conveys all the brilliance and snap of your snare drum and cymbals. Power. Precision. Drama. Using the Strike Amp 8 is like driving a race car that’s absolutely glued to the track and it never run out of horsepower.
Feature Packed – The BEST Amp to Power Your Drums!
But there’s a lot more to this speaker than just pure power and portability. A lot more. The Strike Amp 8 has all the versatility and features needed to fit in anywhere and it’s a snap to set up and use. You can use it vertically or tilt it back horizontally like a stage monitor. There’s an XLR output to link another Strike Amp 8 or send your performance to another input device. Need to customize the sound for that “just right” tone? Use the Contour EQ control. And the (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator means there is virtually unlimited hookup versatility and you’ll never unknowingly overdrive the speaker into distortion.
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and more than enough headroom for any performance or practice space
- Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high frequency compression driver deliver your drum sounds with precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another input device
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
- Contour EQ switch to control your sound
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise
- Strike Amp 8
- IEC Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual