- neck type – Wizard11pc Maple/Walnut/Purpleheart neck
- top/back/body – Poplar Burl (7mm) top / American Basswood body
- fretboard – Ebony fretboard / Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- fret – Jescar EVO Gold frets – Premium fret edge treatment
- number of frets – 24
- bridge – Mono-rail bridge
- string space – 10.8mm
- neck pickup – Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) neck pickup Passive/Alnico
- bridge pickup – Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning – 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings – D’Addario® EXL110
- string gauge – .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color – Gold
- Scale : 648mm/25.5″
- a : Width – 43mm at NUT
- b : Width – 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness – 18mm at 1F
- d : Thickness – 20mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Gig bag included
- Coil-tap switch
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
Ebony produces a tight low and mid range with an iconic attack on the high end. It also features a quick response and rich sustain.
Bare Knuckle Aftermath Pickups
Hand-wound in UK, Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups deliver accelerated bass response for tracking high-speed staccato riffing, with increased focus in the mids, and superb high-end articulation.
Premium Fret Edge Treatment
Premium Fret Edge Treatment offer super smooth,comfortable performance.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.