This Wah-Wah Pedal is a true classic that belongs at the feet of every guitarist! Introduced in 1967, the VOX Wah-Wah quickly made a name for itself in the rock and roll history books and was the original pedal used by the most influential guitarists of the late ’60s and ’70s.
A classic guitar sound, similar to the famous Cry-Baby, but for a fraction of the cost.
- Output jack for amplifier.
- Input jack for guitar.
- On/off switch to select wah wah sound.
- Instruction booklet.
- Does not include any leads.
- Dimensions: 240mm x 90mm x 64mm size
- Weight: 550g approx
- Has base rubber grips to prevent slipping
- Battery powered (9V – not included )
- Easy to use
- Bargain price